Let us begin with the basics. The Genesis Addresses are addresses that overeenkomst with the facet of the formation of the preliminary supply of a cryptocurrency, te this case, it is Artemine. Importantly, thesis addresses have bot credited with some amount of coins, which may be self-mined within a specific period. The accessibility or availability of thesis coins on each Genesis Addresses is computed using a mathematical formula. This formula isn’t complicated because it has bot incorporated or built-in within the transfer functions of the brainy contract. The primary function of the formula is to last or prevent a user from making the transfer of funds that exceed the allowable amount.
Genesis Addresses has its benefits, however, there are certain limitations that one has to consider, which includes:
- When the Genesis Addresses are generated ter the course of crowd sale, there will not be slagroom for generation of extra Genesis Addresses.
- Genesis Addresses cannot accept ARTE
- You cannot do Public Mining if it involves Genesis Addresses.
- Genesis Addresses can be transferred and traded.
Note: It is significant to note that the other ARTE addresses are not influenced by the limitations of the Genesis Addresses listed above.
How to Trade or Buy ARTE
- Artemine isn’t available for exchange but soon will be added.
- Presently, Artemine (ARTE) is obtainable for trading using a makeshift market. You can access this market on Etherdelta via https://etherdelta.com/#0x5f6e7fb7fe92ea7822472bb0e8f1be60d6a4ea50-ETH
How to Buy Genesis Addresses
- Presently, the Genesis Address Trading webstek is being built but users have access to trading Genesis Addresses through this thread:https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2308395
How does Public Mining works
You can use the PublicMine function te the Artemine brainy contract function. This function enables you to mine coins. You cannot use this function for Genesis Addresses. To give you a clearer picture, the example below will demonstrate how you can do public mining using MyEtherWallet by hand. However, if you want to make use of an automatic public mining, it is better to use “geth”
- Go to this webstek:https://myetherwallet.com
- Then click on the “Contracts” tabulator
- Te the next pagina that opens, on the “Interact with Contract”, input the following information:
Wise Contract Address: 0x5f6e7fb7fe92ea7822472bb0e8f1be60d6a4ea50
Note: Genesis Addresses cannot mine